Adaptation Learning Exchange for OrganisationsProject On-going
Date added: 10/08/2016
A programme to support organisations with adaptation planning
The Adaptation Learning Exchange for Organisations provides a collaborative process to support organisations (including public bodies, businesses and third sector) with adaptation planning.
It aims to do this through the sharing of knowledge and ideas, highlighting good practice and increasing learning and networking opportunities.
The Adaptation Learning Exchange for Organisations includes three elements:
1. The Exchange: To enable sharing of information, foster collaboration and peer support between ALE members. ‘The Exchange’ is the mechanism by which all ALE members can be kept up-to-date and connect with each other.
- Exchange Events –one day events focussed on networking, sharing progress and developing collaborations.
- Member Updates – an update newsletter drawn from ALE members sharing progress and planned work
2. Accelerator courses: To build the capacity of organisations through a targeted professional learning programme. Accelerator courses focus on equipping participants with the skills and confidence to drive adaptation forward in their organisation. They also foster peer support and learning between participants – and with the wider Adaptation Learning Exchange membership..
3. Task Groups: To enable collaborative working that provides peer support.
Adaptation Scotland supports ALE members to set up Task Groups to deliver clearly defined activities, within defined timescales. Recent examples include a Risk Assessment Task Group.